Customized TrainingWe are available to teach our courses at your training site. In addition, we can work with you to develop customized training programs to meet your group’s specific needs. Please contact us for more information and to discuss fees for these services.
Previous customized trainings
- A three-day Introduction to ArcGIS ® course for the Rhode Island Department of Health. May 2005.
- A two-day Introduction to ArcGIS ® course for National Park Service employees at Gateway National Park, Staten Island, New York. September 2003.
- A one-day Introduction to ArcGIS® course for Environmental Professionals in partnership with the North Atlantic Chapter of Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC). April 2003.
- A two-day Introduction to ArcView in the Azores, Portugal. 2002, 2000.
- Project One, Two, Tree. A GIS training program for Rhode Island teachers sponsored by the RI Geography Education Alliance and funded by the National Geographic Society. June 2001 – June 2002.
- World Wide Web Resources for GIS. Presented at the GIS Institute for Teacher Education at Roger Williams University. January 1999.
To discuss costs for your customized training, please contact: Alyson McCann
This training series is sponsored by the University of Rhode Island, College of Environmental and Life Sciences, Department of Natural Resources Science, Environmental Data Center, Cooperative Extension Renewable Resource Extension Act, and the Cooperative Extension Water Quality Program.